Make sure you buy your tickets for our MEGA draw on 23rd May!
Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions that apply to the Rathpeacon National School Draw for a 2000, 3 Series – M Sports Spec BMW car (“the Draw”):
- By entering the Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other conditions in the messaging or promotions of this Draw (which may be amended at any time by Rathpeacon National School). Any entries not complying with these terms and conditions will not be valid.
- The prize is a 00 – 3 Series – M Sports Spec BMW car which is a 323 – E46 Model with a 2.5 Litre Petrol engine. There is only one prize. The winner acknowledges that the car is won as seen and ‘as is’. No warranty is given or implied by Rathpeacon National School in relation thereto.
- Each entry ticket costs €10.00.
- Each entry ticket will be entered into the Draw only upon receipt of full payment. Only tickets for which full payment has been received will be eligible to enter the Draw to be in with a chance to win the prize.
- All money raised by this Draw will go to Rathpeacon National School in association with their fundraising efforts for their new school building. Rathpeacon National School – Roll Number 17360B – qualifies for charity status under the charity name ‘Parishes and Schools in the Diocese of Cloyne’, Charity Number CHY 7074.
- This Draw is open to individuals resident in Ireland aged 18 years and older as of the date of entry. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 18 they will be exempt from the Draw and will forfeit the prize. Proof of identity and age may be requested.
- Closing date for returning tickets to Rathpeacon National School, Mallow Road, Cork and entering the Draw is 9a.m. on Monday the 23rd of May, 2016. Any tickets received after this date will be invalid.
- The winner will be drawn by an independent person on Monday the 23rd of May at Rathpeacon National School Mallow Road, Cork. The winner will be notified within 5 working days of the Draw date by either email or telephone. The winner’s name will be announced onwww.rathpeaconns.com. Full address details will not be disclosed.
- If the writing is illegible on the ticket and no contact details are given, a new winner will be selected on the day of the Draw.
- By entering the Draw, the winner confirms their agreement to take part in any associated publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or other alternatives to the prize.
- Rathpeacon National School’s decision in relation to selection of the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Rathpeacon National School reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid or technical reason.
- The winner will assume responsibility for the car immediately upon handover of the prize and is solely responsible for the legal registration thereof (including change of ownership), all applicable taxes, and insurance and for all and any costs associated with the car upon winning it, including the running costs of the car and expenses and charges not included in the prize description as required by law. The winner may be required to show evidence of tax and insurance prior to the handover of the prize. The winner must make their own way to the vehicle collection point, as advised by Rathpeacon National School (any costs incurred are the sole responsibility of the winner). The winner must hold a valid driving licence and may be required to show proof of same prior to handover of the prize or must be accompanied by a guest who holds a valid driving licence (and can show proof of same) and who will assume responsibility for transporting the prize to winner’s home.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of the Draw, the decision of Rathpeacon National School will be final.
- To the extent permitted by law, Rathpeacon National School excludes any liability whatsoever including liability for loss or damage incurred by any winner in connection with or arising from winning the prize, the use of the prize or participation in the Draw.
- Rathpeacon National School reserves the right to reject any entry (and award the prize to an alternative winner) if it has grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and shall have no liability to an entrant for any loss or damage arising from such rejection.
- This Draw is organised and administered by Rathpeacon National School, Mallow Road, Cork
Registered Charity Number: CHY 7074 ‘Parishes and Schools in the Diocese of Cloyne.
Permit granted on 11th of March, 2016 by Inspector Mary King, Mayfield Garda Station